Dr. Amir Mahmoudzadeh, entrepreneur with passion that manages his own business in local and international arena. He is Director of Shakhes Pajouh Research Institute (SPRI) and has also founded more companies under his supervision. Dr. Amir Mahmoudzadeh was born in Isfahan, Iran on July 11, 1976. He graduated as a civil engineer from Islamic Azad University of Najafabad in 1997. After his B.Sc. Graduation, he obtained two Master degrees in both Civil Engineering and Industrial Engineering from Islamic Azad University of Najafabad respectively in 1999 and 2004. Having two different Master degrees, he also continued his academic career and successfully got his Ph.D. in Civil Engineering-Earthquake from University of Delhi, India in 2011.
As his professional career, he initiated and established Shakhes Pajouh Research Institute in 2001, by creating the Seismic Research Group with the permission of Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT). He continued and developed this research group to the Engineering Institute of Natural Hazards, and finally upgraded it to what is now as Shakhes Pajouh Research Institute with three independent Research Centres of Management, Geography and Civil engineering.
As the director of Shakhes Pajouh since its establishment in 2001, Dr. Mahmoudzadeh has been running other prestigious positions such as head of the National Science, Technology and Industry Observatory and the accredited supervisor of Iranian Ministry of Science, Research & Technology in the field of Crisis Management.
Corporations that will include benchmarking the development for world class human resource systems and office management in directing the national flagship of innovation and information based projects.
His research interests are: Futures Studies and Crisis Management, Earthquake Engineering, Retrofit & Reinforcement of Buildings, Building and Quality Management and Research Methodology.
Some of his long-term goals as a manager include; paving the way for promotion of entrepreneurship knowledge, skills development, providing advisory services in Iran, hoping to represent and create promising businesses and entrepreneurs that finally pursue the following objectives:
1. Providing consulting services and guidance related to employment, adolescence entrepreneurship, families, industries, schools and companies areas.
2. Providing academic support and consulting services to creative individuals and business owners due to commercializing their innovative ideas for making future markets.
3. To guide entrepreneurs and business owners to achieve the highest level of organizational and professional knowledge needed for entering global markets.
4. Leading investors in the path of cooperation to achieve economic efficiency.
5. To make a rich network of decision-makers, entrepreneurs and investors to develop lucrative cooperation.
6. Support of value creation related to entrepreneurial businesses.
7. Business troubleshooting and problem solving to boost thriving businesses.
8. Creation of a promising businesses network for supporters.